Рус / Eng

The one that creates the future

slider slider slider slider slider

History

History Project institute №1 - the country's history

1956

In January 1956, it was decided to conduct the construction of an industrial complex for the production of big wall gas-concrete blocks at Avtovo as a demonstration construction. The site became the second, after Leningrad reinforced concrete plant No. 5, proving ground for integrating new construction technologies.

More

Projects

More than 5,000 facilities in 20 countries

ТЭЦ "ОЛЬГИНО", Г. БАЛАШИХА, МОСКОВСКАЯ ОБЛ.

OLGINO HEAT&POWER PLANT, BALASHIKHA, MOSCOW REGION, RUSSIAN FEDERATION

As part of the reconstruction of the heat&power plant and the installation of new boilers with a total capacity over 40 MW with the engineering and technical support networks, the specialists of the Complex Design Bureau of JSC "PI-No.1" perform project design surveys, along with the collection of basic data  and project documentation output. 

Faces

The Institute’s outstanding personalities

Рафаил Аронович Гершанок

Raphael Gershanok

Chief Designer 1973-1994

Was hired by Project Development Institute No. 1 in 1956, and soon became a member of the Department of Special Construction, which was working on creating innovative construction parts and units. Designed a series of girder trusses, approved for mass production by the USSR Committee for Construction. Has 55 patents. Author of the books: “Ferrous Concrete Girder Trusses for Roofs of Industrial Buildings (Leningrad, Stroyizdat, 1971), and “New Directions for Improving Construction Solutions for Manufacturing, Public and Residential Buildings and Structures” (St. Petersburg, Glavpechat, 2011).

News

Institute projects